Can I use JT Music Songs in my Videos?
Music Usage Terms
Requirements for Usage
Yes you can! BUT, read this first:
- You MUST put our name in the video title if the song is used for more than 60% of the video
- You MUST put a link to our channel in the video description
- You MUST put a store link to the song(s) used in the video description
- You CANNOT make money using our songs as they are protected in YouTube’s Content ID system, this is non-negotiable
- You CANNOT upload lists, compilations or any “X Hour Videos” of our music either
- You can play our music on your Streams, BUT we ask you to simply give credit and shout outs when appropriate.
If you try and monetize a song of ours you will get an ID Claim. Do not worry, this is not a strike on your channel.
You can license a song for a one time use and monetize the content that way. Fair warning, license fees start at four digits.
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for license fee enquiries.
Want to contact JT Music? Here's how!
3600 S College Rd
Ste E 364
Wilmington, NC 28412