Music Usage Terms
Can I use JT Music songs in my videos?
Requirements for Usage
Yes you can! However, here are the requirements:
- You MUST put our name in the video title if the song is used for more than 60% of the video
- You MUST put a link to our channel in the video description
- You MUST put a store link to the song(s) used in the video description
- You CANNOT make money using our songs as they are protected in YouTube’s Content ID system, this is non-negotiable
- You CANNOT upload lists, compilations or any “X Hour Videos” of our music either
If you do try and monetize a song of ours you will get an ID Claim. Do not worry, this is not a strike on your channel.
If you are a YouTuber (of 100,000 subscribers or more) and you want to use the music, we will consider giving clearance, but not without careful consideration. Contact us with something in mind. Example: tell us how we can benefit from your channel using a video of ours for an event promotion, or similar. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
3600 S College Rd
Ste E 364
Wilmington, NC 28412
Get In Touch
Send us a message!